- Il Granarone
The cultural association called "Il Granarone" is in the heart of the mediaeval village. It is located in a building which was originally the village granary and which gives the association its name: "Granarone" means a big granary.
It was built in 1632. At the beginning of 1994, Marijcke Van Der Maden had it restored and gave the building its new function as the headquarters of the association.
Throughout the year, courses, concerts, conferences and exhibitions are organized here on both a national and international level.
Via di porta segreta, 8 1030 Calcata (vt)
Circolo Vegetariano VV.TT.
- Working towards a society in harmony with itself and with environment, a society that sees environment for what it really is, the lap in which we are living.
Also we are ourselves, we are what we are, a group of people who meet together, speak about and act together for nature, animals and the secret elements of the Earth.
It's the Vegetarian Club VV.TT.
Director: Paolo D'Arpini tel. 0761/587200
- Associazione delle Forre - onlus
- To riscover and to transform the ancient forgotten pass of agro falisco into walkable routes in particular those of the Valley of Treya.
In this way revaluating the natural characteristics of the cliffs, returning to the archeological and medioeval sites of which this region is full of trek.
The program foresees at the first sunday of every month along paths running through incontaminated zones of extraordinary and primitive beauty.
For information: Via Cadorna n. 41 - 01030 Calcata VT.
Tel./fax 0761.587553     e-mail:
- The "Oshanti" is a Cultural Assotiation for meditation and spiritual growth.
It's possible to experiment many different meditation tecniques .
The Med start every sunday
afternoon at 6pm to 7pm also every 1° sunday of months we do a Meditation Camp at 9am
Infoline 3337502045 /0761587719 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inartecalcata Atelier wants to
be an informal meeting-place for everybody ever wants to express
their creativity; artists, craftsmen, thinkers, poets and this could
be shared in a place available to the artistic thinking in any way
it could be express.
Via Cavour n°26.
LA TANA, SPAZIO DAL 1999
- The cultural group LA TANA, SPAZIO DAL 1999 is a no-profit organization having as first purpose the study, research and promotion of reviews and exhibitions about Artist’s Book, both in national and international place.
Besides the interest and the publishing of studies about it, courses and workshops are promoted on theory and practise of Book as an Object.
Every year it’s organized the Annual International Review of Artists Book, exhibition that draws a remarkable appreciation from people, invited to interact directly with these works of Art and to come at least in others alphabets.
Tel: 0761/596077     e-mail:
La Grotta dei Germogli
- La Grotta dei Germogli (Cave of the Sprouts) is a multi-functional place where one can: listen to live-music; join creative workshops; work in mosaics; be part of Art shows; take part in projected film series; organize birthday parties (or weddings, anniversaries, meetings or seminars); or simply drink a nice tea, aperitif, or play a game of chess; discover new friendships; even fall in love; and of course, also where you can experience Pancho's cuisine of good health and great fantasy.
Tel.0761588003 - 3281680109 - 3338383111
- il peperoncino
- Tel. 0761/587519